Become part of Cronycle Team
Cronycle really are strong believers in rolling out great technologies which allow their staff to push technologies boundaries and deliver world beating Apps, not only have the founders of this company successfully launched other well recorded start-ups they have now moved permanently to focus on this project which is anticipated to be there biggest and best yet.
Lead UX/Ui Designer
Intelligence matters. Make it work. This isn't just a tagline for us, it is in everything we do, from the product we are creating to the people who join us. We are looking for a Lead Ux / Ui Designer to own the end to end of our product suite, which means concepting and wireframes are a given, the ability to put the user experience at the forefront in everything you do is your passion and is complimented by an understanding of data to support these decisions.
Without giving you a tick box to complete, here's a bit about what you will be joining:
- Agile sprints
- Fast paced start up
- Ownership of the user experience of our platform
- Small team, which means getting your hands dirty
Skills we are looking for you to bring to the table:
- Prototyping using software like Invision
- Understanding of social (helps for the product)
- Degree in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or similar field related to Human-Computer Interaction
- End to end user experience and making it work with beautiful UI
The final details you ask ....
- Shiny new Mac (or if you prefer windows)
- Full adobe suite license
- 22 days holiday
- Remote working possible
- Shoreditch based
Still got your attention? If so, we would like to hear from you, all we ask is for you to send across your portfolio (PDF/ Dribble link/ Personal website/ Dots profile etc).
Ruby developer with Golang knowledge
A VC backed progressively disruptive Start-Up are looking to take on an extremely strong Backend developer who lives and breathes all things related to web services, with clear evidence of previous work examples with quality releases. The perfect candidate will have had a directed career path through different backend languages e.g. Ruby and be looking to expand to knowledge + drive technologies such as GO/Erlang/Scala into the organisation. You still need to be an expert Ruby Developer
The team has already released the first version of their application and believe that now they have the momentum of the market to truly take their product to every desktop and mobile user. They have been highly commended in all forms of media and really do wish to grow within that space.
You will come from a development background, and ideally have some start-up exposure. You will be able to demonstrate your experience with a strong portfolio of work and the ability to communicate your thinking clearly and articulately.
You will have proven track record of delivering major projects from early concepts to successful delivery and driving new technologies/trends.
Knowledge and skills:
Can Do / Will Do Attitude
- Ruby on Rails (3yrs +)
- Experience working in Golang
- Design / Implement / Maintain API's (RESTful)
- Databases (Redis, Elastic, PostgresSQL) with strong Knowledge of SQL
- Continuous deployments (CircleCI)
- Asynchronous processing, multi-threading / multi-process management / Clustering (inc. Load Balancing)
- Security/Networking SSH/SSL/DNS/TCPIP/UDP etc
- Git (Version Control)
- Linux / Bash is a taken
Nice to have skills / previous experience:
- Database Design / Query Optimisation
- Deis / Docker (At least be able to communicate effectively with DevOPS Team members)
- BigData DB's e.g. CassandraDB/CouchDB
- Sidekiq, RabbitMQ (AMQp), BackboneJS / other JS client-side framework, Marionette
Characteristics and qualities:
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Organised and structured
- Analytical and creative
- Respectful and honest
- Passionate about delivering excellent work
- Collaborative and communicative